2. Government admits that S. 66 A is prone to abuse, Supreme Court says the Section lacks guidelines, by Gaurav Pathak, LiveLaw.
1. Google’s New Open Source Privacy Effort Looks Back to the ’60s, by Elizabeth Dwoskin, Wall Street Journal Blogs – Digits.
2. Global Web Crackdown Arrests 17, Seizes Hundreds Of Dark Net Domains, by Andy Greenberg, Wired.
1. Google is Not What it Seems, Julian Assange, WikiLeaks.
2. Hungary’s Orban puts Internet tax on hold after huge protests, Kriztina Than and Marton Dunai, Reuters.
1. The Right Way to Fix the Internet, George Anders, MIT Technology Review.
2. Laura Poitras on the Crypto Tools That Made Her Snowden Film Possible, Andy Greenberg, WIRED.
1. Why the Trolls Will Always Win, by Kathy Sierra, Wired.
2. Online Native Ads Are Held To Higher Standards Than Those On TV, by Danielle Wiley TechCrunch.